•Health benefits of lime include weight loss, improved digestion, reduced respiratory and urinary disorders, relief from constipation, and treatment of scurvy, piles, peptic ulcer, gout, and gums. It also aids in skin care and eye care.
• Cucumbers have been used for diabetic patients for many years. They possess a hormone required by beta cells during insulin production.
• Broccoli is said to pack the most nutritional punch of any vegetable.
• Broccoli shares cancer fighting and immune boosting properties.
• Apples have huge health qualities, but the green ones in particular have proteins, vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
• The benefits are fighting digestive disorders, increasing levels of good cholesterol, regulating glucose levels, and improving your appetite.