by Diana Ruiz
1.You forget 90% of your dreams: Believe it or not, within 5 minutes of waking up half of your dreams are forgotten. Within 10 minutes, 90% is gone.
2. Blind People also dream: Those who become blind after birth can see images, while those who are born blind do not see images. However, they can still dream by involving their sense of sound, smell, touch, and emotion.
3. Animals dream too: Animals brain waves are similar to humans during sleep. When watching a dog sleep, they move their paws as if they’re running.
4. We only see familiar faces: Our mind doesn’t invent faces. We see faces of real people that we have seen during our life, but we may not know or remember.
5. You can have 4-7 dreams in one night: On average, you can dream anywhere from one or two hours every night during the REM stage.
6. Body paralysis: During REM sleep the body is paralyzed by a mechanism in the brain in order to prevent movements which occur in a dream, causing the physical body to move.