Pumpkin Pie Recipe
by: Crystal Canela
1. Preheat the oven to 400-420 degrees.
2. There are two ways to add the main ingredient… PUMPKIN: smash the inside of a pumpkin until it becomes creamy or buy any canned pumpkin mix. Add some spices like: sugar and cinnamon to give your pie a great flavor.
3. Begin to add: sweetened condensed milk, 2 eggs, and salt in a medium bowl until the form has a smooth finish.
4. Pour into a prepared crusted tin pan that can be purchased at any supermarket.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes if you use canned pumpkin. Then check your pie by inserting a knife to check if the mix is starting to become firm. Continue baking for 30-45 minutes.
If you are making your own from scratch, bake for 15-20 minutes. Then check your pie by inserting a knife to check if the mix is starting to become firm. In addition, bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour if you make your own pumpkin mix.
6. Let your mix cool down for 15 minutes then add some whip topping to your desire.