Do you want to be part of a live audience?
by Brenda Palacios
There are many events going on in Los Angeles, from award shows like the Emmy’s, to TV shows, like Dancing with the Stars. “I would love to go to shows that I like, but I feel like the tickets online are a scam or if they aren’t, they are expensive,” stated Jacqueline Mejia, a senior. People think that in order to attend these events, you need to either be famous or buy an expensive ticket. There are many websites that promote events and give free tickets but can they be trusted? The agency’s 1 iota and On Camera Audiences can! For 1 iota follow these steps:
- Go to 1 iota.com
- Click on the sign up on the top right corner
- Insert the basic information of yours (name, birth date, email, etc.)
- Click on free tickets and see which one you will like to participate in!
For OCA, follow these steps:
- Go to oncameraaudience.com
- Scroll down to check which shows you like and click free tickets
- Insert basic information (name, birth date, email, etc.)